At the forefront of new pavement materials technology, our team has been doing this for over twenty years.
We are very experienced in airport pavement design for the full range of aircraft traffic and climatic conditions which means we can provide quick advice to clients based on limited data, or we can provide full condition reports based on a programme of data collection. Our work includes pavement inspections, PCI and PCN studies, new build designs, rehabilitation designs and maintenance profiling using FAA, EASA and ICAO criteria.
We provide the following airfield pavement services:
- Movement area inspections, monitoring and rapid high level appraisals
- Pavement Classification Number (PCN) surveys and evaluation
- Pavement Condition Index (PCI) surveys and evaluation
- Pavement residual life reporting
- Pavement rehabilitation design (short, medium and long term)
- New pavement design and detailing (concrete, asphalt, block paving)
- Pavement maintenance profiling
- Pavement modelling and design to FAA, DIO and HAL/BAA criteria
- Drainage and airfield ground lighting integration