Where our love of aviation began.
The day-to-day challenges faced by GA aerodromes are no less demanding than those faced by larger airports. By understanding the constraints that limited budgets pose, Fjori is able to meet these challenges with clever solutions which result in projects being affordable, achievable and meet licensing standards. This may include aerodrome safeguarding, grass runway strengthening and drainage improvements, rehabilitating and bringing back into service old aircraft pavements or developing high level master plans for aerodromes, including budget estimates for works programmes.
Our service provision to private aerodromes includes:
- Grass runway strengthening
- Grass runway drainage improvements
- Assessment and rehabilitation of old aircraft pavements
- Assessment and rehabilitation of old airfield drainage
- Aerodrome safeguarding
- Upgrading of visual aids and navigation aids (via partners)
- CAA Safety Case development (via partners for navigation aids)
- Aerodrome masterplanning
- Aerodrome viability and land release potential
- Aerodrome passenger facility planning (via partners)